Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Diskutiere Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive? im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi there, we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi there,

we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the Roadmap or can I place it as an idea somewhere?

Thanks for your Feedback on that.

Best
Florian

Thema:

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive? - Ähnliche Themen

Sharepoint Online Feature release and retired channel: Hello Every year in January and September we have migration and troubleshooting tasks with Sharepoint Online. Is there a channel or a roadmap...
Cannot install Office on Mac 10.13: Hello everybody and I am sorry for my English! I bought office 365 and I cannot install it on My MacBook Pro 2016 with 10.12 System . Can I not...
Changing theme for just one office program: I am currently starting to use OneNote, I really like the darkmode feature for almost every Office program, except for OneNote as it feels weird...
Darkmode in Office365 Web: Hello, Is it Possible to turn on a the Darkmode for all Web Office 365 Applications and the Starting screen as a Privat user, just as you can do...
Copying a SharePoint online document library to another site: Hi Everyone! We have two sites in SharePoint online and want to copy the content of a document library (~1TB) into the library of the other...
Oben