Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Diskutiere Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive? im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi there, we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi there,

we have quite hugh media library. Is there a way to tag Images and Videos for better searchability? And if not. Is it somehow on the Roadmap or can I place it as an idea somewhere?

Thanks for your Feedback on that.

Best
Florian

Thema:

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive?

Is it possible to tag images on OneDrive? - Ähnliche Themen

• I would likt ot pay mith another creditcard, why is this not possible,

I would likt ot pay mith another creditcard, why is this not possible,: I would likt ot pay mith another creditcard, why is this not possible,
  • Hyper-V-Manager not possible to passtrough linux VM audio.

Hyper-V-Manager not possible to passtrough linux VM audio.: Hellou to all hope anybody now exactly a answer for my problem: Following Problem occour: Hyper - V & Linux Mint 19.3 VM NO AUDIO over Hyper V...
  • Win 10 installation with win 7 key still possible?

Win 10 installation with win 7 key still possible?: I bought an win 7 pro key several year ago. I used it and upgraded it later on my old PC to win 10 and used it without any problem. Now I bought a...
  • Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular graphic device

Funktional Update 1803 etc. not possible because of not supported hardwar in particular graphic device: Hallo Microsoft, are you not able to recognize that the new funtional updates on some Computer are not possible to install, because of not...