iOS OneNote seems bugging when using external Bluetooth keyboard

Diskutiere iOS OneNote seems bugging when using external Bluetooth keyboard im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, OneNote on iOS (iPhone 6, iOS 11) does not work properly with external Bluetooth keyboard. The text cursor moves out of the visible window...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi, OneNote on iOS (iPhone 6, iOS 11) does not work properly with external Bluetooth keyboard. The text cursor moves out of the visible window, so that the user is typing somewhere right of or below the visible window. How can this be fixed? Is there a workaround / is this already a known issue?

Thema:

iOS OneNote seems bugging when using external Bluetooth keyboard

iOS OneNote seems bugging when using external Bluetooth keyboard - Ähnliche Themen

Strange behavior when using Sharepoint WebDAV: Hello, we are using Explorer View to access files on a SharePoint Online site. More specific a Teams SharePoint site. We are accessing the site...
When I hold a webex meeting, you can hear me typing on the keyboard unless I switch to mute (english / german): +++++++++German below++++++++++ Hi everybody, I have a new Surface 3 Laptop for 1 month now. In the beginning it was no Problem when I was...
How can OneDrive be that broken?: As I already reported over thousand times: Every week the OneDrive suddenly loses the connection to the cloud. Since this happens when I work on...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
MS Word Mac (16.35) is not printing Hidden Text when exporting PDF (Best for electronic distribution and accessibility - uses Microsoft online service: MS Word Mac (16.35) is not printing Hidden Text when exporting PDF (Best for electronic distribution and accessibility - uses Microsoft online...
Oben