"Include new items in manual filter" greyed out if in filter area of PivotTable (PowerPivot)

Diskutiere "Include new items in manual filter" greyed out if in filter area of PivotTable (PowerPivot) im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; "Include new items in manual filter" greyed out if in filter area of PivotTable (PowerPivot) Hi @ All, I've created a pivot table based on...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
"Include new items in manual filter" greyed out if in filter area of PivotTable (PowerPivot)

Hi @ All,

I've created a pivot table based on the PowerPivot (also SSAS) data model. The following problem: The "Include new items in manual filter" option is greyed out as soon as I place a field in the filter area of the pivot table. (not in row area and not in column area)

(Right-click on the field (in the PivotTable, not in the field list) -> Field Settings -> "Include new items in manual filter")

Have you ever had such a thing ... is there another solution, except - put the field in rows or columns?
Is that a bug or is it by design so in Excel??

If I use a normal table as the data source for the PivotTable, then the option "Include new items in manual filter" is available... strange.

See also pic in the attachment.

Thank you in advance.

Thema:

"Include new items in manual filter" greyed out if in filter area of PivotTable (PowerPivot) - Ähnliche Themen

• How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a pivotal diagram

How can I include another set of data, w.g. a line for a fixed limit or a growing sum in a pivotal diagram: or THank you
  • Refer to changing workbook names (which include a date range)

Refer to changing workbook names (which include a date range): Hi, I need to copy/paste data to an OverviewWorkbook from several workbooks every month. The file name of every workbook used includes a date...
  • One or more folders in your mailbox is named incorrectly. includesers with names that include this c

One or more folders in your mailbox is named incorrectly. includesers with names that include this c: Bei mir erscheint ständig diese Nachricht. Wie bekomme ich sie weg;)
  • Emails im "Sent Items"/"Gesendet" Ordner wurden nicht versendet

Emails im "Sent Items"/"Gesendet" Ordner wurden nicht versendet: Ich nutze meine Outlook Email-Adresse über den Webbrowser (Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft) Emails, die ich gedacht...