Import Outlook Windows PST file into Outlook for MAC

Diskutiere Import Outlook Windows PST file into Outlook for MAC im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, During import of my Outlook PST file into Macbook I get the message success and than afterwards "an error has occurred with this file" and...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi,

During import of my Outlook PST file into Macbook I get the message success and than afterwards "an error has occurred with this file" and nothing is imported, I have the following setup

source:

• Windows 10
  • Office 2016
  • Outlook 2016

Destination:

• Macbook pro 2015
  • OS Mac Catalina
  • Office & outlook 16.41 (latest version)

What I already tried:

• Upload PST file to other (newer) windows outlook (Outlook 365)
  • Run ScanPST on office 2016 installation
  • Run ScanPST on office 365 installation
  • Import from Onedrive location
  • Import from USB drive

All giving the same error

WhatI noticed, the import itself "ready" comes within a few second, although the size is 770 MB

Any advise appreciated

Thema:

Import Outlook Windows PST file into Outlook for MAC

Import Outlook Windows PST file into Outlook for MAC - Ähnliche Themen

Office 2019 in conjunction with Windows 10 Update 1909: Since the Windows 10 update 1909 I have no e-mail reception + outbox in Outlook and I get the error message 0x800CCC0F - which can mean pretty...
How to accept invitations on Outlook for Macintosh and save into specific calendar?: Dear all! I have the following setup: - Outlook for Mac Client installed on MacBook Pro, OS version Catalina - one account in Outlook is linked...
Outlook irregularly loses connection to exchange server 2016: We have Exchange 2016 OnPrem in operation and for some time now, two users have always had an interruption to the server. On average the...
Cannot install Office on Mac 10.13: Hello everybody and I am sorry for my English! I bought office 365 and I cannot install it on My MacBook Pro 2016 with 10.12 System . Can I not...
Outlook 2016 promts for Microsoft login: Hello, we are using: Microsoft Outlook 2016 Build 16.0.12527.20170 32-Bit Windows 10 1909 Microsoft Exchange Version 15.2 Build 221.12 We...
Oben