I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!

Diskutiere I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen! im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; When I boot up my laptopeverything works. If I want to play minecraft in windowed mode everything works... but when I press F11 my Taskbar hase a...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
When I boot up my laptopeverything works. If I want to play minecraft in windowed mode everything works... but when I press F11 my Taskbar hase a huge delay, my selection box laggs, the file explorer laggs and is uncontrolable and some windows windows are lagging but programms are working fine and the start menu and cortana is working too! It is really strange and I don't know why... and ist not a virus because I scanned it...

PLEASE HELP!! THANKS!

Thema:

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen!

I have a huge problen when I make Minecraft to full screen! - Ähnliche Themen

Win10 2004 Microphone doesnt work.: Hello, i tried updating to the 2004 build today but when i do my mic stops working the pegel always shows 100% but it wont make any sound on...
Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth...
Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Oben