How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

Diskutiere How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page. How can I now in Yammer create a...
  • How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message Beitrag #1
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page.

How can I now in Yammer create a message and add a file from SharePoint Documents?

Thema:

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message - Ähnliche Themen

WinRS/WinRM kann nicht auf UNC-Pfad zugreifen ("Multi-Hop", CredSSP): Hallo, ich hoffe ihr erlaubt mir, mein Anliegen auf Englisch zu beschreiben. Ich habe dieses nämlich gerade so einem englischsprachigem Freund...
"Access to the resource is forbidden" error while trying to import data from Sharepoint.: I am trying to import data from a file in SharePoint via "Get Data" - "From File" - "From Sharepoint Folder" in Excel. I have created the file...
How to read Group Mails (Office365) in Outlook (iPad App): Our organisation uses both personal and group accounts. Whenever a person logs in to office.com and uses the outlook app of office365 from...
powershell: remove owners from list of members in o365 group: I'm the admin for a shool, that uses O365 for administration as well as classes. We mainly use Teams. OneNote and Email. I created teams for...
Copying a SharePoint online document library to another site: Hi Everyone! We have two sites in SharePoint online and want to copy the content of a document library (~1TB) into the library of the other...
Oben