How can I make my own FFU??

Diskutiere How can I make my own FFU?? im Lumia Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, I realized that Windows Device Recovery Tool is downloading a very old version of Windows Phone 8.1 but I want to upgrade directly to...
  • How can I make my own FFU?? Beitrag #1
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello, I realized that Windows Device Recovery Tool is downloading a very old version of Windows Phone 8.1 but I want to upgrade directly to Windows 10 Mobile. Are there any existing FFUs for (Lumia 535) RM-1089? If yes, please send me a link to the file to download it.

If no, then how can I get a System Backup to flash it back?

Thema:

How can I make my own FFU??

How can I make my own FFU?? - Ähnliche Themen

Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Error Power BI - Power Query Editor - Today function: Hi guys! Simple Problem: I want to make a function, which Shows if the a date from the column "End" is > = to Todays date or = null then "1" ...
powershell: remove owners from list of members in o365 group: I'm the admin for a shool, that uses O365 for administration as well as classes. We mainly use Teams. OneNote and Email. I created teams for...
How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard: In 2004 there are new touch features (like enhanced touch mode or so) that automatically activates when I remove the keyboard. It gets deactivated...
Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again): Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
Oben