How can I get One Drive to ignore files it can't sync?

Diskutiere How can I get One Drive to ignore files it can't sync? im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; One Drive is essential for my work, but I have tons of files it can't sync because of the filenames (how is this a problem in 2018??). I would not...
  • How can I get One Drive to ignore files it can't sync? Beitrag #1
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
One Drive is essential for my work, but I have tons of files it can't sync because of the filenames (how is this a problem in 2018??). I would not mind if it would skip these files, but One Drive just stops syncing EVERYTHING on my account!
How can I get One Drive to ignore files it can't sync? I have too many of them to correct their filenames or to remove them.

Thema:

How can I get One Drive to ignore files it can't sync?

How can I get One Drive to ignore files it can't sync? - Ähnliche Themen

Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Changing theme for just one office program: I am currently starting to use OneNote, I really like the darkmode feature for almost every Office program, except for OneNote as it feels weird...
Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver: Whenever I try to update my Realtek Audio Driver the installation gets stuck at uninstalling the current driver. I tried uninstalling the drivers...
Three types of contact lists: This is most likely something basic, but I have never understood it. It appears that I have three different contact lists on my PC. In Outlook...
Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap: As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it...
Oben