Hotmail bloqueado

Diskutiere Hotmail bloqueado im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Mas de 20 años con ni emails y skype, , sin motivos, ninguna violacion me bloquearon y desbloquearon 2 veces estos 5 dias pasado ni podre ya...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Mas de 20 años con ni emails y skype, , sin motivos, ninguna violacion me bloquearon y desbloquearon 2 veces estos 5 dias pasado ni podre ya usar ni email..hice todo mas de 6 veces me decian no podian ni mi Skype recuperar, me dicen no tienen nada que ver con skype , pero sino es con email Microsoft Outlook uno no se ouede uni conectar a Skype, entonces no se porque si respondi toda pregunta firmulario perdi ni email teniendo gabrir otro nuevo Outlook, para,ni eso ea abuso, estan peor que antes, y se creen uno es mago recoldar cisas de años, saben bloquear y luego no sabe desbloquear, buscando la 5ta psta al fato y gaciendole saño a uno perdiendo infolmaciones de todo tipo..Hello Outlook, you tell me blocked nothing, they have to do with skype, but if it is not with you emails I do not connect nor can I use Skype for another website .. I have 1 recorded problems starting my Skype with my new emails later they falsely blocked me Skype and e-mails hotmail .Commas of 20 Years using my emails. I only have a single contact hotmail, in which they blocked me. We spoke normally, I sent him an invitation that was not accepted yet. the problem is not that: the problem is with sent messages: I send a normal message and they do not go out sent (soll the 1st) to get from there I send a little circle equal to blocked message. If my new emails are ok, I don't know what happens, I want my messages to be sent without blocking to the person I send them. .please solve that problem send my normal emails when I send them and already, send to sjype report

#
schau mal hier: Hotmail bloqueado. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Hotmail bloqueado

Hotmail bloqueado - Ähnliche Themen

very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: For more than 20 years I had a single personal email and my skype, from good to...
Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender: Hello, I tried to send an email from my outlook account and got this information: Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't...
My Account got suspended/banned: Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Office 2019 in conjunction with Windows 10 Update 1909: Since the Windows 10 update 1909 I have no e-mail reception + outbox in Outlook and I get the error message 0x800CCC0F - which can mean pretty...
Oben