HELP!!! windows10/laptop startet nicht mehr

Diskutiere HELP!!! windows10/laptop startet nicht mehr im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; please somebody helps! the last 2 days i spent to organize my brand new laptop, an acer aspire e15, i7, 16gb ram, 2tb hd, 256 gb ssd with...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
please somebody helps!

the last 2 days i spent to organize my brand new laptop, an acer aspire e15, i7, 16gb ram, 2tb hd, 256 gb ssd with windows 10 already installed. one of the first things was to create an administrator name and a microsoft account (this is how i can ask you for help).
last night i decided to change the administrator name. i did so while i was logged in as the administrator. (maybe big mistake?) and now my laptop boots not up anymore! windows starts not anymore!

when i start the power of the laptop i see the acer logo in the center and down is written: preparing automatik repair.
then i get a blue screen with 4 fields to choose what to do next (WITH THE CAPITAL LETTERS I EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I PRESS ONE OF THESE OPTIONS):
1.) continue (exit and continue to window 10) - LAPTOP TRIES TO BOOT BUT STOPS SAME PLACE
2.) use a device (use a usb drive,...,recovery dvd) - I DONT HAVE ANY
3.) Troubleshoot (reset your pc or see advanced options) - THIS OPENS NEW BLUE SCREEN WITH 2 CHOICES
4.) turn off your pc - TURNS THE LAPTOP OFF

the 2 choices of 3.) are:
1.) reset this pc (lets choose to keep or remove your personal files, and then reinstalls windows) - THIS OPENS ANOTHER BLUE SCREEN WITH 2 CHOICES
2.) advanced options - ANOTHER BLUE SCREEN WITH 6 CHOICES

the 2 choices of 1.) are:
a.) keep my files (remove apps and settings, but keeps your personal files) - I DONT LIKE (ONLY IF REALLY NECESSARY)
b.) remove everything (remove all of your pers. files, apps and settings - NOT AN OPTION

the 6 choices of 2.) are:
a) system restore (use a restore point recorded on pc) - OPENS A SCREEN WITH THE NEW NAME OF ADMIN (which i created before, remember), WHEN I CONTINUE I GET THE INFO: NO RESTORE POINTS... AND BACK TO THE SCREEN BEFORE
b) system image recovery (recover windows using a specific system image file) - NEXT BLUE SCREEN WITH ALARM WINDOW "windows cannot find a system image...", SO BACK AGAIN TO FIRST BLUE SCREEN
c) startup repair (fix problems that keep windows from loading) - LAPTOP TRIES TO BOOT (acer sign and "preparing auto repair"), STOPS AND THE ON THE NEXT BLUE SCREEN IS WRITTEN: STARTUP REPAIR COULDNT REPAIR YOUR PC (log file: d:\windows\system\system32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt), SO BACK AGAIN
d) command prompt (use the command prompt for advanced troubleshooting) - OPENS A BLACK WINDOW WITH A BLINKING CURSUR BEHIND THIS: x:\windows\system32> . I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS!
e) uefi firmware settings (change settings in your pcs uefi firmware) - NEXT SCREEN YOU NEED TO RESTART AND THEN A WINDOW OPENS WITH A LOT OF INFOS ABOUT SYSTEM BIOS, SERIAL NUMBER, F1 is HELP, Esc is EXIT AND SO ON. I HAVE NO IDEA AND I RECOGNIZED THAT THE MOUSE CURSER IS NOT WORKING THERE
f) startup settings (change windows startup behavior) - NEXT BLUE SCREEN (written on it: enable low resolution video mode, enable debugging mode, ...., boot login, and so on) AND YOU NEED TO RESTART. LAPTOP TRIES (acer symbol, "preparing auto repair") AND WE END UP AT THE VERY FIRST BLUE SCREEN AGAIN:(

who can help me?
i spent 2 days of work to install all programms and apps, created backgrounds, forms, etc. i would love to keep all this and get my laptop running!
who has idea what had happened? was it the change of the admin name?

please someone helps!
pinoylodon

#
Schau dir mal diesen Ratgeber an. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

HELP!!! windows10/laptop startet nicht mehr

HELP!!! windows10/laptop startet nicht mehr - Ähnliche Themen

• Cubase Software: Installationsproblem beim Entpacken der ZIP !Help!

Cubase Software: Installationsproblem beim Entpacken der ZIP !Help!: Hi zusammen, Habe mir Cubase 10 heruntergeladen und möchte nun den Zip-Ordner entpacken, um die installationsDatei zu öffnen. Wenn ich nun auf...
  • Windows 10 Bluescreen caused by ntoskrnl.exe pls help

Windows 10 Bluescreen caused by ntoskrnl.exe pls help: So... for now about 3 months or so my PC started crashing on me for no apparent reason (at first). There are no patterns or anything, it just...
  • Help with sverweis/Vlookup function

Help with sverweis/Vlookup function: Hi, Im finding it difficult to understand the steps I need to undertake to use the Sverweis function. I currently have a list of items with...
  • 0x80072f78 WIN 10 Download von Film funktioniert nicht für offline use Help me please

0x80072f78 WIN 10 Download von Film funktioniert nicht für offline use Help me please: Ich habe im Store einen Film geliehen und wollte ihn wie vorgeschlagen offline speichern. Leider kommt ständig die Fehlermeldung: Herunterladen...
  • I'm no Spammer - Please help!

I'm no Spammer - Please help!: Hi, I'm unable to send Emails. I do not Spam. HELP!!!!! URGENT! I changed my Password yesterday. THANK YOU! * Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...