Halo Wars 2 Download-Problem.

Diskutiere Halo Wars 2 Download-Problem. im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello dear community, this is my first time asking for help. i bought myself the HALO Wars 2 Ultimate Edition for Windows 10. But if I try to...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello dear community,

this is my first time asking for help. i bought myself the HALO Wars 2 Ultimate Edition for Windows 10. But if I try to install it at the fourth and last disk a popup appears saying it has the wrong Microsoft c++ Edition. Then I went to the systemcontroll and deinstalled everything called: Microsoft c++. I then tried it again and it still said that there is an old Version and i Need to delete it before downloading the new one. i am not the best with Computers so i hope to get help because i spend a lot of Money for it and it would be a waste to throw it away.

Thanks for all Support if there is one.

Thema:

Halo Wars 2 Download-Problem.

Halo Wars 2 Download-Problem. - Ähnliche Themen

Driver update loop.: Hi, Today I was trying to update the drivers I had 2 GPU´s AMD Radeon Vega graphics and AMD Radeon RX 560X I downloaded the latest drivers for rx...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
SSD always fills up.: I have a problem with my SSD. For 2 days my Temp ordner always has been filling itself up. My windows is saved on my M.2 SSD. It has around 250gb...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Oben