Halo Wars 2 Download-Problem.

Diskutiere Halo Wars 2 Download-Problem. im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello dear community, this is my first time asking for help. i bought myself the HALO Wars 2 Ultimate Edition for Windows 10. But if I try to...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello dear community,

this is my first time asking for help. i bought myself the HALO Wars 2 Ultimate Edition for Windows 10. But if I try to install it at the fourth and last disk a popup appears saying it has the wrong Microsoft c++ Edition. Then I went to the systemcontroll and deinstalled everything called: Microsoft c++. I then tried it again and it still said that there is an old Version and i Need to delete it before downloading the new one. i am not the best with Computers so i hope to get help because i spend a lot of Money for it and it would be a waste to throw it away.

Thanks for all Support if there is one.

Thema:

Halo Wars 2 Download-Problem.

Halo Wars 2 Download-Problem. - Ähnliche Themen

Driver update loop.: Hi, Today I was trying to update the drivers I had 2 GPU´s AMD Radeon Vega graphics and AMD Radeon RX 560X I downloaded the latest drivers for rx...
SSD always fills up.: I have a problem with my SSD. For 2 days my Temp ordner always has been filling itself up. My windows is saved on my M.2 SSD. It has around 250gb...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Oben