getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts

Diskutiere getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; For some time now some of my contacts are shown uncountable times in a row. Trying to delete them one by one seems to not really work or makes the...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
For some time now some of my contacts are shown uncountable times in a row.
Trying to delete them one by one seems to not really work or makes the People app crash after some time.
Also it makes the contacts app on my Phone incredibly slow to load all the contacts.

Cleaning Up Contacts Option in Outlook brings me this error code:
"Correlation ID:
52eb1ef9-487a-cf3d-b53c-5beed14a79ed"

Anyone knows about this problem and if there is any solution to it?

Thema:

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts - Ähnliche Themen

• getting specific content from OneNote with Flow

getting specific content from OneNote with Flow: Hello, currently I'm trying optimizing some processes. In the moment the task is getting the mail address out of a OneNote document. It should...
  • Office 365 installation kept on getting an error saying error code: 0-1007 (0)

Office 365 installation kept on getting an error saying error code: 0-1007 (0): Hi, I kept getting this particular error code: 0-1007 (0).I have disabled my firewall and antivirus. Kept on if my internet is connected and it...
  • Export Powerpoint Slides without font getting blurry

Export Powerpoint Slides without font getting blurry: I am trying to export a slide in Powerpoint to .jpg or .png, but the image always ends up a little bit blurry and the font not as clear as it is...
  • Getting BSODs since a month, completely random

Getting BSODs since a month, completely random: Hey community, I hope you can help me. I keep getting different bluescreens since roughly a month or three weeks (Windows 10 64-bit). I already...