getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts

Diskutiere getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; For some time now some of my contacts are shown uncountable times in a row. Trying to delete them one by one seems to not really work or makes the...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
For some time now some of my contacts are shown uncountable times in a row.
Trying to delete them one by one seems to not really work or makes the People app crash after some time.
Also it makes the contacts app on my Phone incredibly slow to load all the contacts.

Cleaning Up Contacts Option in Outlook brings me this error code:
"Correlation ID:
52eb1ef9-487a-cf3d-b53c-5beed14a79ed"

Anyone knows about this problem and if there is any solution to it?

Thema:

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts - Ähnliche Themen

Issue since a year! Occasionally I do not receive e-mails from unknown senders. @Microsoft please help!: Hi, I tried to solve this issue since months already ... What I use: Hotmail address on web-frontend outlook.com (browser or device doesn't...
Logitech K360 keyboard just died on me without any sign of problem: I didn't spill anything. I took care of it really good and it worked perfectly. Turned it off yesterday and turned it on today to find it won't. I...
Erpresser E-Mail mit meiner eigenen E-Mail Adresse: Hallo liebe Community, ich habe im SPAM Ordner eine E-Mail mit meiner E-Mail Adresse und auch meinem Avatar, den ich bisher nutzte erhalten...
Office 365 keeps logging in with a messed up version of university account: Hi everybody, I'm using Office 365 as provided through my university. There must be some conflict between different versions of the same user...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Oben