Function INDIRECT in combination with ADDRESS

Diskutiere Function INDIRECT in combination with ADDRESS im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Dear all, I do have a problem in finding a way to express a variable combination of formulas for the following task: An investment in year x is...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Dear all,

I do have a problem in finding a way to express a variable combination of formulas for the following task:
An investment in year x is repayed in year x + n in which n represents "30" (but should be variable)
When I use the formula "=-INDIRECT("R(-3)C(-30)";FALSE) then it works. But I like to make the reference to a cell in the spreadsheet "assumptions"
I tried to use ADDRESS(12;3;;;ASSUMPTIONS!) instead 30 but it does not work.
=-INDIRECT("R(-3)C(-ADDRESS(12;3;;;ASSUMPTIONS!))";FALSE)
Can someone help me please to find a solution for my problem?

thanks

Thema:

Function INDIRECT in combination with ADDRESS

Function INDIRECT in combination with ADDRESS - Ähnliche Themen

• Strange Excel behavior in some IF functions

Strange Excel behavior in some IF functions: Yesterday I was notified about the false calculation results in one of our interface files. After some research I came to the conclusion that the...
  • Error Power BI - Power Query Editor - Today function

Error Power BI - Power Query Editor - Today function: Hi guys! Simple Problem: I want to make a function, which Shows if the a date from the column "End" is > = to Todays date or = null then "1" ...
  • DATEDIF Function Excel - Office 365

DATEDIF Function Excel - Office 365: Hello everyone, could you please help me ? The function DATEIDIF works only for months and for nothing more, for year, day etc. unfortunately...
  • Windows 10 Home: Function Update 1909?

Windows 10 Home: Function Update 1909?: Windows 10 Home Version 1909 Bild 18363.476 Hallo, gestern wurde mein Rechner auf die Version 1909 (Function Update) aktualisiert...