form controlls - combo box cell link returns ralative position instead of cell value

Diskutiere form controlls - combo box cell link returns ralative position instead of cell value im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; So for example, I have created a list of 12 months January to December (vertical list in different sheet) and I select 01.10.17. The linked cell...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
So for example, I have created a list of 12 months January to December (vertical list in different sheet) and I select 01.10.17. The linked cell will not show the selected date (01.10.17) but instead it will return 10 (because October is the 10th entry in my list. Because of the way excel numbers the days internally it will therefore convert this into 10.01.1900 instead of the selected 01.10.2017.

Does anyone know, how I get Excel to show the selected value instead of its relative position? I am kinda new to the VBA world, so my apologies in case this is clear to everyone else.

here is how I configured the form controll
FileDownloadHandler.ashx

Thema:

form controlls - combo box cell link returns ralative position instead of cell value

form controlls - combo box cell link returns ralative position instead of cell value - Ähnliche Themen

How to condition formula on other cell content: Hi, I am not sure how else to phrase my request and hope someone can help me. I created an expense list for my project and am constantly...
Strange Excel behavior in some IF functions: Yesterday I was notified about the false calculation results in one of our interface files. After some research I came to the conclusion that the...
Using Vlookup on other Workbook whichs path is stored in a Cell: Good Day Im Trying to do Vlookup on a closed Workbook whichs path is stored in a Cell. For that im writing a Function which opens the Workbook...
Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Re-Registration of an Windows 10 Home Build 2004 Offline Installation: After recent change of a defect PC Mainboard, I did not achieve to reinstall Windows 10. Windows bullies me to link the installation to my...
Oben