First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English

Diskutiere First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; How do I switch back to English
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
How do I switch back to English

Thema:

First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English

First off everything is in German how do i switch back to English - Ähnliche Themen

Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Switching keyboard layout/language not working: Hi, I have three languages installed under Language Settings in Windows 10: German (Austria), Swedish (Sweden),and English (United States)...
After windows update only access to UEFI and CMD: After updating the Windows-System I can only access to the UEFI after startup. They only acction I can do is to open CMD. Does anyone has an Idea...
Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver: Whenever I try to update my Realtek Audio Driver the installation gets stuck at uninstalling the current driver. I tried uninstalling the drivers...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Oben