Excel crashes after Application Wait

Diskutiere Excel crashes after Application Wait im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; After this Auto_open () makro ist stopped by hitting the ESC Key, it is not possible to edit the makro an save the worksheet manualy after...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
After this Auto_open () makro ist stopped by hitting the ESC Key, it is not possible to edit the makro an save the worksheet manualy after stopping it.
The wait is needed in order to have the possiblity to interrupt the auto_open makro, in case to make some changes.

Or is there a workaround?

Extract from code:

Sub Auto_open()

Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:05"))

... some makro steps

OpenAfterPublish:=False
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
ActiveWorkbook.Save

Application.Quit

End Sub

Thema:

Excel crashes after Application Wait

Excel crashes after Application Wait - Ähnliche Themen

Strange Excel behavior in some IF functions: Yesterday I was notified about the false calculation results in one of our interface files. After some research I came to the conclusion that the...
How can OneDrive be that broken?: As I already reported over thousand times: Every week the OneDrive suddenly loses the connection to the cloud. Since this happens when I work on...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Different O365 Business Subscriptions on one Tenant in CSP - limits?: Hi :) I have a question: One of my customers wishes to buy Office 365 Business via CSP. The customer has less than 300 Users, so they are good...
SSD broken after Windows Update?: Hey, yesterday I was trying to update Windows 10 to the newest version, which for some reason failed, therefore it went back to the version I...
Oben