every day i have stuff to fix :-(

Diskutiere every day i have stuff to fix :-( im Windows 10 Allgemeines Forum im Bereich Windows 10 Foren; Hi everybody, Its hard for me to say this, but after years of using windows i get the feeling that i might be in the wrong boat. Iam a developer...
M

maxbbow

Hi everybody,

Its hard for me to say this, but after years of using windows i get the feeling that i might be in the wrong boat. Iam a developer. I install software once a day, i would like to have weekly Backups ob external hd and restorepoints so i can try stuff out and revert easily. Unfortunately win 10 fails so badly at all of this that im wondering if its my fault, because this is a huge mess and i cant believe that this is the most used OS. What am i talking about?
- restore points throw errors when restoring(No fix so far)
- the startmenue search doesnt show programs all at a sudden(fixed this)
- i downloaded rollback rx to get system restore points, because the windows version doesnt work
- after 2 weeks all at a sudden the start menue Shows the icons but doesnt start the apps, but they start from explorer
-yesterday so 3 days after installing rollback rx i get bluescreen cant read windows/system /... whatever file. But the core rollback restore points still work

Well im aware that maybe rollback is a badly writen program. But maybe the shadow drive service of win is buggy? I feel like everything in win 10 is buggy. Seriously. Even before rollback i had to fix little stuff on a daily basis. My roommate(no rollback ex) also has constant trouble running software /games. Its like everytime you install something it wont work unless you fix.

I wonder if i had an easier live with mac realy at least you can Backup out of the Box and it works!!! And u can drag program folders around without regedit hassle. And you can migrate to a New machine with a Finger snipp. I always loved that windows wanted to be there for every pc-configuration. But i feel like its not working and i want to write my own code and not fix windows every 2 days.. .. what is your experience?

Kindest regards <3

Max

#
Schau dir mal diesen Ratgeber an. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
H

Heinz

Hello Max
How about,if You would tell us some more about Your Windowsversion and from the Hard- and Software,You are using?
Heinz

Thema:

every day i have stuff to fix :-(

every day i have stuff to fix :-( - Ähnliche Themen

• Windows Explorer - Einstellungen auf Werkszustand setzen - Fix It

Windows Explorer - Einstellungen auf Werkszustand setzen - Fix It: Hallo, ich hoffe, jemand könnte mir bei meinem Anliegen weiterhelfen. Ich habe mir eine Batch geschrieben, die bestimmte Einstellungen im...
  • Incorrect folder name 'C:', how to fix it

Incorrect folder name 'C:', how to fix it: Hallo, I have a backup of my old HDD drive saved on an external HDD with the following path: 'F:\T440P\C:', and yes, it is correct, the backup...
  • Google Chrome Browser aktualisieren wegen Sicherheitslücke - Offizieller Fix steht bereits bereit

Google Chrome Browser aktualisieren wegen Sicherheitslücke - Offizieller Fix steht bereits bereit: Kurze wichtige News für alle Google Chrome Nutzer, denn Google hat bekannt gegeben, dass ein Fehler im Browser eine schwere Sicherheitslücke...
  • Bitlocker Key must be given at every startup. Whats wrong?

Bitlocker Key must be given at every startup. Whats wrong?: HI, Bitlocker Key must be given at every startup for my Windows 10. Whats wrong? the Key Upload Date is stated to be Invalid Date at...
  • Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it produces a

Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it produces a: Insider program Dear Ladies and Gentelmen I work with windows 10, version 1607 If I send a copy to my seagate extension storage, after I...