equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user)

Diskutiere equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user) im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Dear Community, I have the following problem in word for mac. If I open a word-file which includes a lot of equation-editor-fields the...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Dear Community,

I have the following problem in word for mac.
If I open a word-file which includes a lot of equation-editor-fields the mathematic formula in these fields are not readable. The reason for this is that the formula are shown more often above each other in one raw. It seams that the formula are moved vertically in steps to the top of the raw and all the steps are shown. If I click with the mouse inside the raw - not in the field - and press the space-button once, all the formula in the raw are shown correctly. If I slide the page outside the screen and then back, the formula is unreadable like before. By making a space once in the raw again the formula is shown correctly again. The Problem is never shown on a paper-printout of the file or on an pdf-file of the word-file.
My Word-font for equation-editor-fields is Cambria Math, my normal font ist Calibri, my Word-Version in office 365 is 16.18 (181014). Do You have an idea how I could fix this problem?
Thank You. Yours Ritter

Thema:

equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user)

equation-editor fields in word-document: not readable (Mac-user) - Ähnliche Themen

How to condition formula on other cell content: Hi, I am not sure how else to phrase my request and hope someone can help me. I created an expense list for my project and am constantly...
Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?: On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...
How can I make a Index entry where the subscripts are respected in the INDEX?: Hi, I have two lists of symbols in my document, greek and latin ones. The problem is that the symbols in the XE entrys are equations and the...
Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Office 365 won't start: hi there, does somebody know how to solve following problem: i installes office 365 and then opened word. after working on it i saved it and...
Oben