Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :|

Diskutiere Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :| im Windows Insider Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello Community, everytime when i update my PC it installs a different Driver and overwrite my AMD Drivers what i downloaded from the AMD...
  • Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :| Beitrag #1
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello Community,

everytime when i update my PC it installs a different Driver and overwrite my AMD Drivers what i downloaded from the AMD Website. And i cant use then my AMD App anymore. But it installs the AMD App from the Microsoft Store with the Insider Driver. But the Insider Drivers are so terrible OMG any game crashes after 10min.. How i can disable the Auto Updates for my Drivers.

Best regards

Thema:

Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :|

Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :| - Ähnliche Themen

Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Driver update loop.: Hi, Today I was trying to update the drivers I had 2 GPU´s AMD Radeon Vega graphics and AMD Radeon RX 560X I downloaded the latest drivers for rx...
Update Surface Dock 1 with Surface_Dock_FwUpdate_*.MSI: Hi all! I want to update my surface dock 1 to use it with surface pro 7, but the update folder (Download Surface Tools for IT from Official...
Cant log into Microsoft Account anymore: Hello, Even though I know my password and I already managed to log into that same account on other devices like my Smartphone, I just cant get...
Oben