Download Button missing - and no thumnail view possible!

Diskutiere Download Button missing - and no thumnail view possible! im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; When I open OneDrive for Business - E2 subscription on EMEA tenant - I do not longer see - Download Button when I mark multiple Files -...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
When I open OneDrive for Business - E2 subscription on EMEA tenant - I do not longer see

- Download Button when I mark multiple Files
- Download Button when I mark a single folder
- Thumbnail View to see preview of pictures

This started to happen recently, end of October 2017

Already looked through all different kind of settings, also on the Admin portal - but I cannot find a way to enable those features!!
Also tried to use different browsers (IE, Chrome, FF). When I open my second Office 365 account on another tenant (US tenant), I still see the Download button.

Please help

Many thanks
Florian

Thema:

Download Button missing - and no thumnail view possible!

Download Button missing - and no thumnail view possible! - Ähnliche Themen

Office 365 won't start: hi there, does somebody know how to solve following problem: i installes office 365 and then opened word. after working on it i saved it and...
Word independently opened a tab in Chrome: I've been working a document while simultaneously having some tabs open on Chrome. None of the tabs on chrome had anything to do with the...
Word independently opened a tab in Chrom: I've been working a document while simultaneously having some tabs open on Chrome. None of the tabs on chrome had anything to do with the...
Office 365 keeps logging in with a messed up version of university account: Hi everybody, I'm using Office 365 as provided through my university. There must be some conflict between different versions of the same user...
Office 365 won't start: hi there, does somebody know how to solve following problem: i installes office 365 and then opened word. after working on it i saved it and...
Oben