Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!

Diskutiere Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time! im Surface Pro / Book Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Dear Sirs and Madams,

I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages without me doing anything.

This was during guarantee. So I got a new one. Obviously the new one wasn´t really new and now the Display broke just two months after the guarantee was still working. The Laptop never fell down or anything similar happenend. One of your supporters on the phone told me that the cause of it (it`s only a Little crack in the inside of the Laptop, you can`t feel anything) is because it wasn´t constructed the way it should be. Now you want 480 Euros for a Laptop that I bought for 1.200 Euros!!! How can that be possible??! And there isn`t even a real way to complain and tell somebody who holds a high position in the company!! I will not recommend this product to anyone!

Thanks for your attention!

Thema:

Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!

Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time! - Ähnliche Themen

• Surface Book 2 - Display Probleme

Surface Book 2 - Display Probleme: Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit einer Woche Probleme mit dem Surface Book Display. Der Bildschirm fällt regelmäßig mehrfach für ca 1s aus. Dies...
  • Display Probleme Surface Pro 3, Update Probleme?

Display Probleme Surface Pro 3, Update Probleme?: Hallo Zusammen, seit einigen Monaten gibt es Probleme mit meinem Surface Display. Immer wieder scheint es sich selbst zu bedienen (scrollt von...
  • Probleme mit Surface Pro 4 und Microsoft Display Adapter

Probleme mit Surface Pro 4 und Microsoft Display Adapter: Hallo zusammen, ich habe schon im Forum bzw. im Internet einiges gefunden, aber leider nichts, was mich weitergebracht hat. Abgewartet habe ich...
  • Surface Dock macht Probleme mit USB und Display

Surface Dock macht Probleme mit USB und Display: Hallo zusammen! Ich habe ein Surface Book der ersten Generation. Dies ist auf meinem Arbeitsplatz verbunden mit dem Surface Dock. Hier verwende...