Disable Excel Multi Threading for all Excel files

Diskutiere Disable Excel Multi Threading for all Excel files im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, I need to disalbe Excel Multi Threading on a Terminal Server, because some users consume much CPU with their Excel calculations. Disabling it...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi,

I need to disalbe Excel Multi Threading on a Terminal Server, because some users consume much CPU with their Excel calculations. Disabling it using the Excel Options only disables it for this specific Excel file. How can it be disabled for all files? There is a way with an .XLAM file, which has to be placed in the Excel startup folder (https://www.remkoweijnen.nl/blog/2012/06/08/excel-2010-multi-threaded-calculation/), but this only works for new Excel files. If the Excel file is created on another computer, where multithreading is enabled, it is also enabled in this file on the Terminal server, where the .XLAM file is placed.
Is there a way to completely disable Excel multi threading?

br, Patrick

Thema:

Disable Excel Multi Threading for all Excel files

Disable Excel Multi Threading for all Excel files - Ähnliche Themen

Strange Excel behavior in some IF functions: Yesterday I was notified about the false calculation results in one of our interface files. After some research I came to the conclusion that the...
Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?: On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...
Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Disabling Context Menus (Cell Dots) in Excel Android: Is there anyway to disable the two dots which open a menu while having a cell selected in the android version of excel?
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac: I have installed Microsoft Office for Mac - app excel on my Mac Version 15.29.1 (161215) Product ID 02984-001-000001> When opening files, the...

Sucheingaben

excel multithreading deaktivieren

Oben