Different people working together

Diskutiere Different people working together im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, I´m using Microsoft Teams for the first time. So I have 3 people doing a task together each 12 hours but they earn different money. How...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello, I´m using Microsoft Teams for the first time.

So I have 3 people doing a task together each 12 hours but they earn different money.

How can I do that besides doing 3 lines?

If that makes sense...

Thema:

Different people working together

Different people working together - Ähnliche Themen

Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Office 365 keeps logging in with a messed up version of university account: Hi everybody, I'm using Office 365 as provided through my university. There must be some conflict between different versions of the same user...
Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again): Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
Block diagram in Ecxel: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a problem regarding a block diagram in Ecxel, which I need for my bachelor thesis. I made an interview where I...
Caught in the Office 365 Free-Trial-Trap: As a 73-year-old, I was perfectly content with my Windows 7 system and MS Office, which I had been using for years. I would have gladly kept it...
Oben