Difference size prints from Excel with different moitor resolutions

Diskutiere Difference size prints from Excel with different moitor resolutions im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello community!!! We have a problem that we have the same Excel Table that is used to print out labels is used on two different computer with...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello community!!!

We have a problem that we have the same Excel Table that is used to print out labels is used on two different computer with the one computer at 100% Monitor resolution and the other at 125% resolution.

When you are printing on Labels the printout with 100% fits exactly the way it should and the other 125% moves and does not fit anymore!

Is there a way to fix this problem or is this "Just the way it is"?????

Thema:

Difference size prints from Excel with different moitor resolutions

Difference size prints from Excel with different moitor resolutions - Ähnliche Themen

Change Custom properties after restricting editing: Hello all, is there a way to access Custom properties of a word document (file -> info -> properties -> advanced properties -> custom tab) after...
Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Strange Excel behavior in some IF functions: Yesterday I was notified about the false calculation results in one of our interface files. After some research I came to the conclusion that the...
Sharepoint Issues with VBA: Hi Guys, We moved our old Harddrive Datas on an mircrosoft cloud, where datas can be retrieved via sharepoint drive Since we moved all our...
Copying a SharePoint online document library to another site: Hi Everyone! We have two sites in SharePoint online and want to copy the content of a document library (~1TB) into the library of the other...
Oben