Difference size prints from Excel with different moitor resolutions

Diskutiere Difference size prints from Excel with different moitor resolutions im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello community!!! We have a problem that we have the same Excel Table that is used to print out labels is used on two different computer with...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello community!!!

We have a problem that we have the same Excel Table that is used to print out labels is used on two different computer with the one computer at 100% Monitor resolution and the other at 125% resolution.

When you are printing on Labels the printout with 100% fits exactly the way it should and the other 125% moves and does not fit anymore!

Is there a way to fix this problem or is this "Just the way it is"?????

Thema:

Difference size prints from Excel with different moitor resolutions

Difference size prints from Excel with different moitor resolutions - Ähnliche Themen

• Difference between WIN-Excel-Version and new Excel for Mac-Version in Makros

Difference between WIN-Excel-Version and new Excel for Mac-Version in Makros: Hi. I use this formatting via makro-script: Selection.Style = "Percent" The makro works fine on Windows-Excel-version and on Excel-for-Mac...
  • Boot Error 0164: Memory size decreased

Boot Error 0164: Memory size decreased: Kann mir jmd erklären was das bedeutet und wie ich den Fehler beheben kann ?
  • Automatische/ungewollte Änderung der Fonts- und Icon-Size in den Applikationen nach einem Neustart des Rechners

Automatische/ungewollte Änderung der Fonts- und Icon-Size in den Applikationen nach einem Neustart des Rechners: Nach dem Starten des Rechners kommt es immer wieder vor, dass in vielen Applikationen (u.a. Office Programme, Sony Movie Studio) die Fonts- und...
  • I cannot recieve or send an email which has attachment size greater than 6 MB

I cannot recieve or send an email which has attachment size greater than 6 MB: When ever I send an Email with my Outlook account with an attachment greater than 6 MB pictures or Video (not a zip file) the recipent receives an...