Creators Update [1709] - More than one Nvidia GPU not working

Diskutiere Creators Update [1709] - More than one Nvidia GPU not working im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, besides the fact that Win10 installed the update even though auto updates were disabled and with the tons of the usual problems, there is...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi,

besides the fact that Win10 installed the update even though auto updates were disabled and with the tons of the usual problems, there is one major one, which still remained after a clean reinstallation.

I with this Win10 version I can use just one GPU. It does not matter if I use 2,3 or 4 GPUs and in whatever (nonsense) viarity I set them up, the problem is always the same. When I open the device manager there is the little warning sign visible on each but the 1. GPU, when I click on either of GPU 2-4 it says the reason this card cannot be used is CODE 12 = Bios/Uefi doesn't support the card with enough power. Well I tried the possible solutions for this problem, but unsurprisingly they did NOT work, 'cause as I guessed from the very start onward this problem is caused by Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
So now I am either forced to reset / reinstall it to a previous version or wait some days and hope for a hotfix update.

Oh and btw it does not matter which driver version you use.
In case you ask: No not any of my devices has any kind of dmg, everything works perfectly fine!

Thema:

Creators Update [1709] - More than one Nvidia GPU not working

Creators Update [1709] - More than one Nvidia GPU not working - Ähnliche Themen

• Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) erhält kumulatives Update KB4103714

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) erhält kumulatives Update KB4103714: Noch im Rahmen der vergangenen Nacht hat Microsoft den Nutzern des Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (Version 1709) ein neues, kumulatives Update...
  • Probleme nach Fall Creators Update 1709 - PC friert ein, bei Neustart Bluescreen (0xc000000e)

Probleme nach Fall Creators Update 1709 - PC friert ein, bei Neustart Bluescreen (0xc000000e): Hallo zusammen, sobald ich meinen PC auf die Windows Version 1709 update, tauchen die oben beschriebenen Probleme auf. Nach ca. 15min friert...
  • Fall Creators 1709 Update auch beim 30.Versuch gescheitert. Bleibt stets bei 80% hängen

Fall Creators 1709 Update auch beim 30.Versuch gescheitert. Bleibt stets bei 80% hängen: Seit mehreren Monaten bedrängt mich des Windows-Update-System nahezu täglich, auf meinem 9 Monate alten Medion-PC das Fall Creators 1709...
  • Windows 10: Fall Creators Update (1709) erreicht einen Verteilungsgrad von über 90 Prozent was wiederum nachfolgendes Spring Creators Update ermögl

Windows 10: Fall Creators Update (1709) erreicht einen Verteilungsgrad von über 90 Prozent was wiederum nachfolgendes Spring Creators Update ermögl: Die Marktforscher von AdDuplex haben sich kurz vor dem Rollout des bevorstehenden Spring Creators Update (Version 1803) die Frage gestellt...