Copyright (legal issues) when using MS Office screenshots

Diskutiere Copyright (legal issues) when using MS Office screenshots im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, I have a question related to use of Screenshots (SS) for publishing and sharing. So, in my case, I have been doing some Macro and Power...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

I have a question related to use of Screenshots (SS) for publishing and sharing. So, in my case, I have been doing some Macro and Power Query application and used plenty of SS for making tutorial of it. My question is, how is organised (by legal means) if someone is using MS products - Copyrights? Firstly, am I allowed to use them and to post them, and if yes is there anything that I need to write into my document of having those Pictures, or to write whose property is and so on???

Hopefully I was clear with my question!

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Mirzet

Thema:

Copyright (legal issues) when using MS Office screenshots

Copyright (legal issues) when using MS Office screenshots - Ähnliche Themen

Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Changing theme for just one office program: I am currently starting to use OneNote, I really like the darkmode feature for almost every Office program, except for OneNote as it feels weird...
Using Teans with Office Professional Plus: Hello, we currently are using Office Professional Plus 2016 but would like to start using Teams as well. Is there a way to have both products...
OneDrive suddenly downgraded: Hello! Last year my OneDrive saving capacity was upgraded to 100GB - i used an offer and installed Outlook at my mobile device. Outllok is still...
Same self-signed code signing certificate for all users on same computer ?: On my own local PC with Office 2019, I would like all accounts to use the same certificate for Office macros (Word, Excel, Access). Otherwise...
Oben