Changing the header look on a communication site

Diskutiere Changing the header look on a communication site im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi there, I am trying to change the header look on my newly created communication site. the result should look like in the example here (color...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hi there,

I am trying to change the header look on my newly created communication site. the result should look like in the example here (color background and sub-menus):

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com...ning-and-building-a-modern-digital/ba-p/88638

the manual to do so I found:

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...int-site-06bbadc3-6b04-4a60-9d14-894f6a170818

However, on my site, if I go to "Change the look" the only thing I can change is the color layout. Neither "Header" nor "Navigation" is available to choose from. I have full admin rights on our sharepoint site / farm, so i doubt its a permission issue.

Now, how do I get to change the header as in the example?

cheers for any help!

Thema:

Changing the header look on a communication site

Changing the header look on a communication site - Ähnliche Themen

• Changing theme for just one office program

Changing theme for just one office program: I am currently starting to use OneNote, I really like the darkmode feature for almost every Office program, except for OneNote as it feels weird...
  • Index is changing the fields italic to non italic and vica versa

Index is changing the fields italic to non italic and vica versa: Hi, I have an INDEX for symbols and the problem is that the index XE fields italic formatting is changed in the INDEX lost. The INDEX changes...
  • Changing the source of linked Excel files in PowerPoint

Changing the source of linked Excel files in PowerPoint: Hi, We have the following situation. Many Excel charts are linked to a PowerPoint Präsentation. So far so good. However, the files have to be...
  • Refer to changing workbook names (which include a date range)

Refer to changing workbook names (which include a date range): Hi, I need to copy/paste data to an OverviewWorkbook from several workbooks every month. The file name of every workbook used includes a date...