Change my ONLINE word language from german

Diskutiere Change my ONLINE word language from german im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I change it to swedish now and in future cases?

My biggest problem is that every tutorial that is in another language has different names for the buttons and seemingly different layout because they always have like 11 choices in "FILE" while I only have 8.
Even this questions page is in german so it was kind of a pain just finding how to post this. So if any of the categories for this question is weird thats why.

Here's what my file or datei choices are:

Thema:

Change my ONLINE word language from german

Change my ONLINE word language from german - Ähnliche Themen

My Account got suspended/banned: Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally...
Changing theme for just one office program: I am currently starting to use OneNote, I really like the darkmode feature for almost every Office program, except for OneNote as it feels weird...
Forms Option "Other" to create new Forms entry: Hello everyone, I would like to automate my microsoft forms so that whenever a user selects "other" in a choice type of question, it...
How to condition formula on other cell content: Hi, I am not sure how else to phrase my request and hope someone can help me. I created an expense list for my project and am constantly...
Block diagram in Ecxel: Dear Microsoft Community, I have a problem regarding a block diagram in Ecxel, which I need for my bachelor thesis. I made an interview where I...
Oben