Change Brigthness option disappeared in Window Setting / Power Setting / everywhere. Newest drivers

Diskutiere Change Brigthness option disappeared in Window Setting / Power Setting / everywhere. Newest drivers im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; I change the brightness from 100% to 50% because I was about to go blind from the strong brightness. However when I moved the bar from 100% to 50%...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
I change the brightness from 100% to 50% because I was about to go blind from the strong brightness. However when I moved the bar from 100% to 50% nothing changed. So I restarted the PC. After starting again still nothing changed. I go to change brightness but suddenly the whole settings of brightness disappeared everywhere. it is not there anymore. I HATE WINDOWS!

Thema:

Change Brigthness option disappeared in Window Setting / Power Setting / everywhere. Newest drivers

Change Brigthness option disappeared in Window Setting / Power Setting / everywhere. Newest drivers - Ähnliche Themen

• [DEV] Pinyin (TSF,IME) Compatibility mode changes to ITfUIElement ?

[DEV] Pinyin (TSF,IME) Compatibility mode changes to ITfUIElement ?: Hi, im currently working on integrating TSF into a Game. So far i where able to turn of the OS rendered Candidate window and receive the events...
  • Change Custom properties after restricting editing

Change Custom properties after restricting editing: Hello all, is there a way to access Custom properties of a word document (file -> info -> properties -> advanced properties -> custom tab) after...
  • Change-Event wird nicht ausgelöst

Change-Event wird nicht ausgelöst: Hallo ich habe zwei Userforms. Userform1 enthält zwei Textboxen. Der Code für Textbox1 sieht so aus: Private Sub TextBox1_KeyUp(ByVal KeyCode...
  • Change background colour of selected text

Change background colour of selected text: Windows 10 64-bit Office 365 ProPlus (issue on word only) Today the background colour of selected text in word changed from its standard (light...