Change Brigthness option disappeared in Window Setting / Power Setting / everywhere. Newest drivers

Diskutiere Change Brigthness option disappeared in Window Setting / Power Setting / everywhere. Newest drivers im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; I change the brightness from 100% to 50% because I was about to go blind from the strong brightness. However when I moved the bar from 100% to 50%...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
I change the brightness from 100% to 50% because I was about to go blind from the strong brightness. However when I moved the bar from 100% to 50% nothing changed. So I restarted the PC. After starting again still nothing changed. I go to change brightness but suddenly the whole settings of brightness disappeared everywhere. it is not there anymore. I HATE WINDOWS!

Thema:

Change Brigthness option disappeared in Window Setting / Power Setting / everywhere. Newest drivers

Change Brigthness option disappeared in Window Setting / Power Setting / everywhere. Newest drivers - Ähnliche Themen

SSD broken after Windows Update?: Hey, yesterday I was trying to update Windows 10 to the newest version, which for some reason failed, therefore it went back to the version I...
Can't log into Xbox Profile - should I delete Microsoft account?: Hi there, I have a problem with my Xbox profile. I have a Microsoft account and changed my email address. Since then I can't get into any of my...
100% Bug: Dear Microsoft Coumminty, I have a problem with my windows 10 enterprise edition. Sometimes when i start my pc i takes unusally long, that...
very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: For more than 20 years I had a single personal email and my skype, from good to...
Change background colour of selected text: Windows 10 64-bit Office 365 ProPlus (issue on word only) Today the background colour of selected text in word changed from its standard (light...
Oben