Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver

Diskutiere Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Whenever I try to update my Realtek Audio Driver the installation gets stuck at uninstalling the current driver. I tried uninstalling the drivers...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Whenever I try to update my Realtek Audio Driver the installation gets stuck at uninstalling the current driver. I tried uninstalling the drivers automatically but after restarting my PC, which I had to do, the driver just reinstalls again. I tried everything I could find on the Internet but it seems like there is no way I can get rid of those driver.

Thema:

Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver

Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver - Ähnliche Themen

Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth...
Driver update loop.: Hi, Today I was trying to update the drivers I had 2 GPU´s AMD Radeon Vega graphics and AMD Radeon RX 560X I downloaded the latest drivers for rx...
Windows 10 Settings not working: Hello everyone, so i just reinstalled my Windows 10. And i got a big problem, so if i try to open the settings its flashes and close, and if i try...
Win10 2004 Update killed my audio and user profile: Hello everyone, my system automatically installed the newest windows update at 16.08.2020 with a restart. I immediately noticed that some minor...
Oben