Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft

Diskutiere Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello Microsoft community! I have a strange problem with my MS account / profile. Since quite some time I get all automated emails from MS (for...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello Microsoft community!

I have a strange problem with my MS account / profile. Since quite some time I get all automated emails from MS (for example if I click the "forgot password" link on the MS account login page, or the mail to retrieve the key for a 2-factor authentication) in Vietnamese language. But I double and tripple checked, the display language in my profile is set to English. I also tried to set that display language to something else and back to English, but still, all automated emails from MS are in Vietnamese.

So I tried to contact the MS support for three times now. They tried a few things but the problem still exists. Today I chatted again with the MS support and they told me I should get in touch with technical support, but I am not able to reach them on telephone, because I can't find the right number.

Does anyone here have an idea how I can change that emall communication language?

Thema:

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft

Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft - Ähnliche Themen

Change my ONLINE word language from german: My online office is in german, it asks if I want to change to swedish, I press yes but nothing changes. My account is set to sweden so how can I...
Office 2019 in conjunction with Windows 10 Update 1909: Since the Windows 10 update 1909 I have no e-mail reception + outbox in Outlook and I get the error message 0x800CCC0F - which can mean pretty...
Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender: Hello, I tried to send an email from my outlook account and got this information: Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't...
Outlook 16.40 for macOS empty deleted items folder and trash folder upon closing the program: I upgraded from a 2007 to a 2020 MacBook Pro and Outlook is very different. How, in Outlook 16.40 for macOS, do I automatically empty deleted...
Outlook Web App and Compliance Center Connection Problem for Retention Policies: Hi, I want to set some Retention Policies for Outlook Web App for the members of my organization through the Microsoft 365 Compliance Center. All...
Oben