cant add phone number to aliases

Diskutiere cant add phone number to aliases im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, i try to add an alias or better said a phone number to Sign in to your Microsoft account Seems like the number ranges used by my mobile...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

i try to add an alias or better said a phone number to Sign in to your Microsoft account

Seems like the number ranges used by my mobile operator are not allowed by Microsoft on that form.

Trying to add a slovenian number beginning with +38669 are not supported.

An error is shown then with "The phone number you entered isn't valid. Your phone number can contain numbers, spaces, and these special characters: ( ) [ ] . - * /"

What possibilites are there to get this resolved?

Best regards.

Thema:

cant add phone number to aliases

cant add phone number to aliases - Ähnliche Themen

Phishing?: Hallo, weiß jemand, ob folgende Nachricht von Microsoft echt ist? Microsoft account Update your Microsoft account verification options to...
Phishing: Hallo, weiß jemand, ob es sich hierbei um eine echte E-Mail von Microsoft handelt? Microsoft account Update your Microsoft account...
OneDrive dublicates itself in System Tray: Hello, recently some of my colleagues report issues with their OneDrive. As shown in the Screenshot there are a number of OneDrives open in the...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Office 365: Outlookelemente wie Kalender etc. lassen sich nirgends im Backup finden: Geschätzte Leser Habe versehentlich einen Kalender mit wertvollen Einträgen aus Outlook gelöscht. Der betreffende Kalender konnte nirgends mehr...
Oben