Bluescreen NTFS.SYS

Diskutiere Bluescreen NTFS.SYS im Viren und Schadsoftware Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; I have a HUGE problem, I cant access any of my documents due to the NTFS.SYS issue. I have tried all remedies, but can't even do half of them...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
I have a HUGE problem, I cant access any of my documents due to the NTFS.SYS issue. I have tried all remedies, but can't even do half of them because trying to open any type of file will bluescreen my PC. I just tried to system reset it, and guess what? It bluescreened during the system reset and stopped it from restoring my PC to default settings. I really need help with this, I would appreciate any help possible, thanks!

#
schau mal hier: Bluescreen NTFS.SYS. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Bluescreen NTFS.SYS

Bluescreen NTFS.SYS - Ähnliche Themen

Movie Maker: Hello, Unfortunately, I do have a problem with a Microsoft movie maker file. I know Microsoft doesn’t support the program anymore but I‘ve used...
Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
Windows 10 Settings not working: Hello everyone, so i just reinstalled my Windows 10. And i got a big problem, so if i try to open the settings its flashes and close, and if i try...
Bluescreen over bluescreen: Hey there, My PC (Dell XPS 8900) worked fine till 2 days ago. I had a bluescreen (I think it was sytem_service_exception) while working on a...
Windows Store gone, can´t reinstall?? / Windows Store verschwunden, kann nicht neu installieren??: For some reason my Microsoft Store has disapeared and I can´t even find the parts of it, that are supposed to be reset/whatever on my System...
Oben