Black screen after sign in

Diskutiere Black screen after sign in im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, i upgraded to win ver 1790 (fall creators update) and now my user is broken (a Microsoft user not a local). anytime i try to Login in to my...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello, i upgraded to win ver 1790 (fall creators update) and now my user is broken (a Microsoft user not a local). anytime i try to Login in to my user i got a blackscreen. sometimes it just goes back to the Logon Screen. i enabled the Administrator account before. when i log in to the admin account everything is working. how to get my user back working?

thanks for any Kind of help

greetings

Thema:

Black screen after sign in

Black screen after sign in - Ähnliche Themen

Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Windows 10 Settings not working: Hello everyone, so i just reinstalled my Windows 10. And i got a big problem, so if i try to open the settings its flashes and close, and if i try...
Can't uninstall or update Realtek Audio Driver: Whenever I try to update my Realtek Audio Driver the installation gets stuck at uninstalling the current driver. I tried uninstalling the drivers...
Since latest Windows 10 Update, my printer "Brother DCP-145C" isn't working anymore: Since latest Windows 10 Update, my printer "Brother DCP-145C" isn't working anymore! I use my printer daily for printing several pages. Suddenly...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Oben