BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10

Diskutiere BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10 im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; My BeatsX headphones are able to pair but not to connect and play Music lately on Windows 10. They still work fine with my iPhone7 and used to...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
My BeatsX headphones are able to pair but not to connect and play Music lately on Windows 10. They still work fine with my iPhone7 and used to work on the same Computer as well up until now.

I have already tried resetting the headphones and removing them from the Bluetooth devices and Pairing them again several times without success. It always says they are paired but it cannot connect.

I seem to remember that earlier Windows did not ask for a Code to pair, but now it does. Maybe this is causing the issue? According to Apple there is no Code needed for Pairing.

Does anyone have similar issue or even a solution?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

#
Schau dir mal diesen Ratgeber an. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10

BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10 - Ähnliche Themen

• Explorer not able to read information from long paths?

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?: Dear Community, i encountered an issue today that is beyond my understanding. I had data on my C:\ drive and i copied it to my D:\ drive to make...
  • I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to activate my

I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to activate my : The upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro worked as intended. But like I said in the title, Windows now asks me to enter my product key...
  • Not able to install One Note 2016 Desktop on Surface Book

Not able to install One Note 2016 Desktop on Surface Book: Hello community, when I install the Office 2016 Professional Plus package from my Office 365 Home subscription, it doesn't install the OneNote...
  • Not being able to change monitor identities isnt just an aesthetic issue.

Not being able to change monitor identities isnt just an aesthetic issue.: I looked up how to swap the identity of my monitors, and found threads by people with the same issue in multiple forums. For example this one...
  • "Your device might not be able to play or view this file", when is this dialog finally removed? MTP

"Your device might not be able to play or view this file", when is this dialog finally removed? MTP: "Your device might not be able to play or view this file", when is this dialog finally removed? MTP I want to discuss this issue with an...