BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10

Diskutiere BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10 im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; My BeatsX headphones are able to pair but not to connect and play Music lately on Windows 10. They still work fine with my iPhone7 and used to...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
My BeatsX headphones are able to pair but not to connect and play Music lately on Windows 10. They still work fine with my iPhone7 and used to work on the same Computer as well up until now.

I have already tried resetting the headphones and removing them from the Bluetooth devices and Pairing them again several times without success. It always says they are paired but it cannot connect.

I seem to remember that earlier Windows did not ask for a Code to pair, but now it does. Maybe this is causing the issue? According to Apple there is no Code needed for Pairing.

Does anyone have similar issue or even a solution?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thema:

BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10

BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10 - Ähnliche Themen

Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Oben