Automatically update linked video data in MS PowerPoint 365

Diskutiere Automatically update linked video data in MS PowerPoint 365 im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, how can I automatically update the content of a linked video when opening a PP presentation? Complete problem discription: - Having a...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

how can I automatically update the content of a linked video when opening a PP presentation?

Complete problem discription:
- Having a PowerPoint presentation which includes a Excel 3D map (as MP4).
- This 3D map will be updated several times a week and is safed as a MP4-File with constant name on a steady file path.
- Powerpoint should link and automatically update this video (ie. when closing and starting the application).

Thanks for the help!

Thema:

Automatically update linked video data in MS PowerPoint 365

Automatically update linked video data in MS PowerPoint 365 - Ähnliche Themen

• If you are using Windows Update, the latest SSU (KB4541338) will be offered to you automatically.

If you are using Windows Update, the latest SSU (KB4541338) will be offered to you automatically.: Hallo, mein Computer nutzt Windows Update, bekommt aber das oben erwähnte SSU nicht angeboten und kann die Kumulativen Qualitätsupdates nicht...
  • STOP Word from Updating Date&Time automatically every document

STOP Word from Updating Date&Time automatically every document: Hello Is there a solution (via Macro or so) to stop word from updating the date and time fields when opening a document. I want a solution for...
  • Post automatically merged

Post automatically merged: Hallo, ich habe mal eine Frage zu Beiträge und nachfragen zu eigenen Themen, die migriert werden. Nachvollziehbar ist es schon aus Platz...
  • Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in sleep mod

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in sleep mod: Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts...