Automatic change back to Windows 10 S

Diskutiere Automatic change back to Windows 10 S im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, since two weeks I have the Microsoft surface laptop. It came with Windows 10 S and I changed it to Windows 10 pro for free before the year...

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

since two weeks I have the Microsoft surface laptop. It came with Windows 10 S and I changed it to Windows 10 pro for free before the year ended. I installed different programms and had no issues. However, when I wanted to install another programm today outside of the App Store, the system told me that with Windows 10 S this is not possible. After checking my settings I saw that Windows 10 S is running again. I did not change it back. How is that possible? If I install Windows 10 pro again, might it switch back again? Is there someone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks for your help!

Thema:

Automatic change back to Windows 10 S

Automatic change back to Windows 10 S - Ähnliche Themen

Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Searching in the Windows Menu: My problem is that the searching function is completely disabled. So I also already started this problem finding program, it said "Searching is...
iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Oben