Automatic change back to Windows 10 S

Diskutiere Automatic change back to Windows 10 S im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello, since two weeks I have the Microsoft surface laptop. It came with Windows 10 S and I changed it to Windows 10 pro for free before the year...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Hello,

since two weeks I have the Microsoft surface laptop. It came with Windows 10 S and I changed it to Windows 10 pro for free before the year ended. I installed different programms and had no issues. However, when I wanted to install another programm today outside of the App Store, the system told me that with Windows 10 S this is not possible. After checking my settings I saw that Windows 10 S is running again. I did not change it back. How is that possible? If I install Windows 10 pro again, might it switch back again? Is there someone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks for your help!

Thema:

Automatic change back to Windows 10 S

Automatic change back to Windows 10 S - Ähnliche Themen

• Laptop zeigt nur “Preparing automatic repair“ an, dann Blackscreen

Laptop zeigt nur “Preparing automatic repair“ an, dann Blackscreen: Hallo liebe Community, mein Laptop hat folgendes Problem: Als ich vorhin mit dem Laptop gearbeitet habe, fuhr er sich plötzlich ohne Grund...
  • Automatic compression of newly downloaded files

Automatic compression of newly downloaded files: As of recently I've had an issue driving me insane. One day all my files on my SSD were compressed! I manually undid it by unticking the checkbox...
  • Automatic repair not fixing anything

Automatic repair not fixing anything: Hi After updating Windows yesterday (Nov. 14th), about half a hour later my laptop freezed and buzzed. I rebooted it several time, kept going...
  • Automatic shutdown

Automatic shutdown: Hello, To reach more people I ask this question in English. I thought there was an easy way to shutdown the computer automatically, but I can't...