Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working on tablets.

Diskutiere Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working on tablets. im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Dear Community, I started to use the Office 365 universe on my PCs and MobilePhones / Tablets (Android). I wanted to add a kitchen calendar...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
Dear Community,

I started to use the Office 365 universe on my PCs and MobilePhones / Tablets (Android).

I wanted to add a kitchen calendar device for my family.

So I decided to test with a Lenovo P10 (10", android 9), updated an install the current outlook: Version 4.0.41 (365).

Now when I want to change the time of an calendar event I like the dragging of the time interval in the day column.

On Introducing Outlook’s new and improved calendar on iOS and Android there is a section:

Schedule in a snap with improved date and time pickers. There you can see on a screenshot:

Im talking about the green time interval on the righ images.

On a mobile (android) I can drag the green interval up and down while seeing the other events on the day. Nice.

I can also easily change the event duration by dragging th white circles at the top or the buttom of the green bar to define the start- and end-time.

Very nice and intuitve.

But now I tried it on two android tablet (7" and 10") and on both the dragging of the green bar or the modification of the start and end time does not work.

On all adroid devices it is the same version of Outlook.

For mit it looks like a bug in the gui if there is more space on the device?

Does anybode else have this effect on a tablet, too?

It's not clear to me, if it is a problem of the size of the screen?

Kind regards,

Michael

#
Schau dir mal diesen Ratgeber an. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working on tablets.

Android Outlook Calendar Events: Dragging the time of an event in the daycolumn not working on tablets. - Ähnliche Themen

• Outlook App im Android einrichten

Outlook App im Android einrichten: Hallo! Ich habe auf meinem Android 9 Smartphone die Outlook App neu eingerichtet. Das hat mit all meinen IMAP-Konten funktioniert. Sie...
  • Outlook App im Android einrichten

Outlook App im Android einrichten: Hallo! Ich habe auf meinem Android 9 Smartphone die Outlook App neu eingerichtet. Das hat mit all meinen IMAP-Konten funktioniert. Sie...
  • Unterstützt Outlook Mail Konto unter Android Gmail App Push Benachrichtigungen?

Unterstützt Outlook Mail Konto unter Android Gmail App Push Benachrichtigungen?: Hallo, wenn ich ein Outlook Maik Konto unter der Gmail Android App installiere, würde ich gerne wissen, ob ich hier auch Push Mail...
  • Outlook für Android mit IMAP Mail-Konto mit eigener Domain

Outlook für Android mit IMAP Mail-Konto mit eigener Domain: Hallo! Habe bei Outlook für Android folgendes Problem Problem. Outlook kann das E.Mail Konto nicht anlegen. Weder automatisch noch manuell...
  • Using Android Calendar Apps with Outlook 365

Using Android Calendar Apps with Outlook 365: Dearest Community. Within our company we have just migrated to Office 365, which in general works quite well. My question is about using an...