100 % hard disk problem

Diskutiere 100 % hard disk problem im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; i had windows 10 on my lenovo Laptop last year and it was working fine in the beginning it was performing really well and then out of nowwhere one...
M

MSCom

Neuer Benutzer
Threadstarter
i had windows 10 on my lenovo Laptop last year and it was working fine in the beginning it was performing really well and then out of nowwhere one day my disk started to heat up and everything froze well not complettely frozen but it was really really really slow like the simplest task to move from a tab to another on chrome would take a lot of time and at that moment i wasnt even able to shutdown my computer because it was simply super slow so pressed for a while on the start button until the laptop went off and i started it again, now the laptop would boot up fast and everything ok even the mouse moves super quick until i try to open the browser chrome or even go through some files. Long story short i decided to do a full format and i deleted windows 10 and installed windows 7 and my laptop was performing again like before except that my hard disk still gets a little warm ( before the problem happened my hard drive was always cold ) but at least the laptop funktioned ok and i recently wanted to go back to windows 10 and i did it today and now i have this 100 % disk problem and it is making my laptop slow.

please help me because i need my laptop for a current project.

i appreciate any help and i'm thankfull already.

ps: i already tried soooo many solutions like deactivating some services but nothing helped

#
Schau dir mal diesen Ratgeber an. Dort wird jeder fündig!
Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

100 % hard disk problem

100 % hard disk problem - Ähnliche Themen

• Event-ID 100 Bonjour Service multible error in event viewer

Event-ID 100 Bonjour Service multible error in event viewer: i was starting up my pc today and before i started to put my pin in my pc restarted itself out of nowhere i dont know what is happening but thats...
  • Chess Lv.100 App

Chess Lv.100 App: Hallo App zu Chess lv.100 lässt sich nicht mehr öffnen auch nach neuen Downloads und Windows alles neu installiert, Spiel öffnet sich nicht joachim
  • CPU Auslastung immer 100%

CPU Auslastung immer 100%: Seit einer ganzen Weile ist die CPU Auslastung sehr hoch (120%) gewesen, wobei ich den ausschlaggebenden Grund nicht fest machen konnte...
  • Datenträgerauslastung permanent bei 100%

Datenträgerauslastung permanent bei 100%: Hallo, seit zwei Tagen ist mein Laptop plötzlich sehr träge und langsam, nach jedem Klick muss man fast eine Minute warten, bis er reagiert. Mir...
  • Windows update läuft über die 100¡

Windows update läuft über die 100¡: Das windows update hat die 100% schon längst erreicht und es läuft trotzdem weiter. Bin jetzt bei 215% ist das normal?